This job has expired.
Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking multiple highly qualified and motivated Cloud Dev/Ops Developers (Mid and Junior Level) full-time work supporting the client onsite at the client Data Center in Raleigh, NC.
Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) has a requirement for Cloud Dev/Ops Developers who can develop and maintain cloud services in a Continuous/Integration; Continuous Delivery environment and familiarity with Code and Change Management tools and CI/CD practices, processes and strategies.
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Top Secret/SCI
Candidates should be within a 30-60-minute drive from client's Development Operations Centers and be able to go in if there are issues or be on call during shifts periodically in the Development Operations Centers.
• Develop and maintain cloud services in a Continuous/Integration and Continuous Delivery environment
Required skills/Level of Experience:
• Familiarity with Code and Change Management tools and CI/CD practices, processes, and strategies
• Preferred experience in the areas of Service Now, Cloud object storage and Git Hub.
• Preferred experience with tools such as Artifactory, Tekton and Kubernetes.
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
• Bachelor's degree in related field
Vysnova Partners Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled