CLM Software Engineer As a Remote CLM developer, you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and experimentations are a given. You will master both established and cutting-edge technologies like Salesforce Lightning, Apttus/Conga CLM Contract Lifecycle Management, leading Contracting platforms, Contract Repository Domains, APEX, Visualforce.
Location: 100% Remote
What You Will Be Doing - Design, development and testing of web applications and services following best practices
- Lead complex architectural discussions that involve multiple systems
- Work closely with design & product to craft great product experiences
- Collaborate with peers and seniors within and across the teams
- Work with operations teams to ensure the applications and services are highly available
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Identify and document best practices
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of the platform
- Drive engineering excellency through CI/CD
What You Need for this Position " 3+ Years of Salesforce and Apttus CLM Development Experience rce.com experience with deeper experience working on APEX , Visualforce, Lightning and data migration using data loader
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Strong hands-on Salesforce development experience using Lightning (Aura and LWC)
- Deep hands-on of Apttus CLM (Now called Conga CLM) processes & system
- Ability to configure new X-Author templates and maintain existing X-Author templates.
- Hands on experience with Apttus (Conga) Intelligent Workflow Approval process
- Good understanding of Conga CLM processes.
- Independently work with business analysts gather and analyze business requirements from technical standpoint
- Ability to work in agile environment and flexible to changes in approach when solutioning.
So, if you are a CLM Software Engineer with experience, please apply today! Or send your resume to: Lauren.Formby@Cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.