AshfieldHealthcare hasa long-standing partnershipwitha leadingBiotechnologycompany,across Commercial,andPatient Solutionsbusinesses.
We are seekinga Clinical Educator(CE)to deliver educational support to identifiedHCPofficesproviding infusion therapy to patients.Additionally,the CE willdeliver clinical knowledge,expertise,and educational support to identified Healthcare Professionals (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Infusion Nurses, Medical Assistants, and other allied healthcare professionals) to help increase their knowledge and understanding of the disease state and approved product indication(s)tomeet all relevant standards as set by the company and program management.
This is your opportunity to joinAshfieldandtorepresent a top biotechnology company.
What's in it for you?
What will you be doing?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What do you need for this position?
- Provide educational support to identifiedHCP'sofficesdiscussing dosing and administration for approved infused medicationbased on approved Prescribing Informationand provide ongoing supportas needed.
- Provide disease state and approved product related educational support to Healthcare Professionals as agreed by the client and Client Account Manager.
- Coordinate with client field force on addressing educational and support needsbarriers for patients.
- Use only approved materials provided byAshfieldor by the client, without changing,copying,or distributing the materials
- Attend and complete all training courses and related competency assessments thatAshfieldrequires, to an appropriate standard and within a specified timeframe
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key customers.
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner. Some of these could include but are not limitedto;daily computer updates, weekly summary of activity reports, emails and monthly expense reports
- Maintain professional registration and/or licensing as required by applicable state laws
- Attend local and national meetings and/or conferences,upon request,to keep abreast of plans, activities and developments and to exchange knowledge and experience within the team
- Maintain all company equipment and materials in accordance with companyinstruction
- Comply with allAshfieldPolicies and Procedures, along with all Client Policies and Procedures as required
- Be contactable during working hours to answerqueries
- Possess a full valid US driver's license at all timesand to notify the company immediately of any offences or accumulation of penalty points
- Perform other duties as requested
About Ashfield Engage
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current state license
- Bachelors/BSN or equivalentwork-relatedexperience
- Infusion Experience Required
- Product Education (ie. MOA, infusion training, wastage and handling, dose modification)required
- Understanding of the workflow of Infusion Suitesstronglypreferred
- Minimum of 3 years' disease state working inNeurologyor Oncologypreferred
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry as clinical educator or salespreferred
- Experience working in a collaborative team approach with fieldcounterparts
- Demonstrate effective and professional communicationskills
- Ability to present to various groups of people including physicians and other members of the officestaff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- A self-starter with high personal motivation
- Ability to manage multipletasks
- Evidence of continual professional development and a desire to update professional knowledge baseregularly
- Willingness to travel in assignedterritory
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Commercial, Patient Solutions, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Event Experiences to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
This job has expired.