The Client Service Assistant (CSA) provides direct support to the Wealth/Financial Advisor(s). The CSA's job is to help enhance the client experience by servicing the client's needs and providing administrative support to the Advisor in their daily business practices. Knowledge of firm policies, procedures and technology allows the CSA to interface with clients and prospects, anticipate their needs, resolve their problems, and follow through to provide exceptional service. The CSA should support the firm's initiatives and maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge.
- Prepare new account applications and all other pertinent documents
- Prepare reports and other materials for client or prospect meetings
- Answer client phone calls and provide necessary assistance
- Deliver outstanding client service
- Greet clients in the office
- Accept (with appropriate licensing and registration) and execute trade requests
- Research and resolve notifications
- Participate in team meetings and support staff meetings
- Generate and review various reports on a routine basis with the advisor to include advisory reviews due, high/low cash, upcoming periodic distributions, listing of paperwork not returned from clients, etc.
- Schedule annual advisory client review meetings and assist advisor with recording reviews into CRM
- Management of the Advisor's calendar
- Attend and support Advisor's client events and seminars/webinars
- Preparation and tracking of life insurance applications
- Coordination of various tasks with Operations team as necessary
- Ensure account document and database accuracy
- Financial planning and/or customer relationship management systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations and all related Credit Union policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Business related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in the financial services/investment industry
- Prior experience providing excellent customer service and the ability to show a high level of attention to detail
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 security licenses are strongly preferred
- Individual will be expected to obtain the FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses within a specific period of time if the licenses are not currently not active
- Ability to use standard office equipment and systems; working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to review and analyze or interpret data and documentation and to make decisions regarding subsequent actions
- Accuracy, detail-orientation & time management
- Ability to use financial planning and/or customer relationship management systems
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize activities to meet deadlines
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and/or the public
- Must be able to work onsite in Herndon, VA Headquarters
- Must be able to work the hours of M-F 8:00am-4:30pm
#NWFCU1 EEO Notice
Northwest Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
NWFCU complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the Human Resources Department at 703-709-8900 or HRDepartment@nwfcu.org.
This job has expired.