Marsh & McLennan Agency - Saddle Brook, NJ or Raleigh, NC
Benefits Client Manager, Rx Solutions Division
Make a Career. Make a Difference.
At Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), we approach insurance in a different way...and that means a more interesting, exciting, relevant career for you. When you work with MMA, you'll find real opportunities to make people and businesses safer, more secure, and more successful. That's why working with MMA is a career that matters.
MMA Rx Solutions provides pharmacy expertise, data-driven solutions, and ongoing program management necessary to help employers proactively manage their pharmacy arrangement. Whether a plan is carve-in or carve-out, MMA Rx Solutions works in partnership with the benefits team, pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), and finance teams to support program change, drive member engagement, and create savings opportunities, without compromising the pharmacy benefits.
- Contribute in growing sales and retaining clients by supporting regional MMA Rx Solutions SAE in analyzing and negotiating employer benefit pharmacy contracts.
- Supports managing the employee benefit pharmacy renewal process with assigned regional offices and coordinates and supports MMA Rx Solutions SAE through the MMA Rx Solutions approach.
- Tracks and identifies MMA Rx Solutions client deliverables for assigned regions.
- Builds/maintains strong working relationships with MMA Rx Solutions SAE, field and strategic partners while holding them accountable to deliverables and deadlines
- Works with internal and strategic partners to ensure reporting, presentations and reviews are completed timely and accurately.
- Reviews draft pharmacy contracts to ensure pricing and terms match MMA provisions and best practice guidelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication and relationship building skills essential
- Ability to conduct negotiations, presentations and speak to diverse groups
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Desire and ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Capable of maintaining the strictest confidentiality regarding client and company data and information
- Knowledge of employee benefits from a medical and pharmacy perspective
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent career experience required
- A minimum of five (5) years in account management, pharmacy benefit management, and/or health care provider a combination required
- Pharmacy pricing / underwriting experience a plus.
- Strong relationship management experience with knowledge and experience in the area of benefit consultation
- Particular focus and experience with major accounts and a strong comprehension of pharmacy benefits preferred
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Current Life & Health licensure or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers generous salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit consultation that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.