Business Insurance-Client Advocate
BI Client Advocate- Marsh & McLennan Agency- Sioux Falls, SD
Why choose Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA)?
Make a career. Make a difference. When you work at MMA, you'll experience real opportunities to help people and businesses become more safe, secure, and successful. With MMA, you can create a career that matters.
Interested? Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Sioux Falls, SD may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are looking for a full-time Client Advocate to join our team in our Sioux Falls Office
Job Summary: The Client Advocate is focused in a way that delivers the client effective and efficient resolutions to their business risk management needs. This position will need to manage multiple priorities efficiently; communicate with clients in a clear and concise fashion; identify issues and implement appropriate resolutions; and collaborate with other team members and carrier partners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively assess the clients program and identify gaps for additional or alternate coverage based on client needs.
- Lead the preparation of proposals of insurance for clients and drive the remarketing process
- Prepare and effect coverage endorsements and cancellations as required
- Analyzes, prioritizes and interprets information drawing accurate conclusions with minimal guidelines.
- Proficiently maintain agency management system data for accuracy.
- Work conjointly with the producer and other service team members on the account so all parties are aware of important activities happening on the account
- Deliver policies, and related documents to insureds as needed
- Understanding of the invoicing process and assist when necessary
- Keep current on rates, forms and coverage changes through bulletins, seminars and training offered. Participate in seminars and continued education for skill and knowledge development.
- Supporting best practice by meeting agency service standards
- Maintain knowledge of carrier appetites and capabilities.
- Support carrier relationships with attendance to sessions and quality of work submitted.
- Drive and support agency and departmental goals for retention, upsell and new sales.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness improvements within department and agency.
- Demonstrate the Code of Conduct for the agency. Be a participant in maintaining a strong work environment and culture for team members.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that instills good working relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Computer proficiency with system of records, web-based tools, and Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Establishes priorities and organizes time efficiently to ensure meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Property & Casualty License required.
- Complete any required designations required for the role.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) provides colleagues the freedom to make a career and difference. We encourage you to explore your curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
You can apply your talent in bold ways that make a difference - at MMA. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.