Client Advisor - National Construction Practice
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Acts as lead advisory colleague on medium-sized accounts or moderately complex accounts.
- Cultivates a deep understanding of the clients' business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs to provide advice accordingly to client.
- Utilizes substantial risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients' exposures and loss experience to develop solutions for moderately complex clients needs, including recommending additional products and services as solutions.
- Presents, develops and executes renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with Placement, Advisory Leaders and Client Executives.
- Partners with Placement to receive, negotiate and evaluate quotes from carriers and presents the evaluations to clients.
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential) and full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
What you need to have:
- Participates in presentations to prospective clients, identifies the need for new products and develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, and is the primary point of contact to service more complex client needs.
- Coordinates the production of client deliverables, including monitoring delivery
- and invoicing to ensure the quality of materials delivered to the client.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of changing market conditions to contribute to the firm's body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication.
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 4 years' of commercial P&C insurance coverage experience in a risk management or brokerage capacity required.
- Working knowledge of insurance coverages is required.
- Experience working with construction clients required.
- Master's degree or other advanced degree.
- CPCU, ARM or other insurance designations a plus.
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.