Now Hiring DRIVERS for our ASHATABULA division!
Drive into a GREAT career with MV Transportation!
Our Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle in the Ashtabula, OH area. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation to those in need.
- Many growth opportunities as we are a nationwide company! New service starting soon, be part of the team!
- Current CDL holders are fast tracked through training!
- Walk in or apply online to start your career with MV!
- On the spot interviews!
- On-time passenger pick-up and delivery
- Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two way radio
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a current and valid Ohio Driver's License for a minimum of three (3) consecutive years
- CDL-B with Passenger and Airbrake endorsement or has a CDL permit with Passenger endorsement strongly desired
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Knowledge of the service area
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.