Our CDL B Hazmat Driver transport material to disposal by operating vacuum trucks, roll-offs, heavy equipment such as dozers, excavators and water blasters for select customers across the world.
You have a strong work ethic, are reliable and consider yourself a go-getter. You feel accomplished after a hard day's work. You like to be hands-on and don't mind doing the dirty work. You're up for the challenge of working in the ever-changing Michigan weather, and being a member of a strong team. You want to learn new skills, and advance with a growing company.
Day in the Life
What you need to apply
- Attend the morning Health & Safety meeting
- Begin your day by receiving the day's duties from your Supervisor
- Travel to customer sites to pick up their hazardous waste in drums, totes and/or tanks
- Service customers by picking up their hazardous waste in drums, totes and/or tanks while assisting with operating equipment such as roll-offs, vacuum trucks, and straight trucks
- Maintain storage inventory throughout the site
- Report, troubleshoot and maintain site equipment
- Ensure the work area is safe and compliant at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For your hard work
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- CDL B and good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Comfort wearing a respirator as needed
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule (including overtime)
- Ability to come onsite in the event of an emergency or be on call as needed
- Union position
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.