Job ID: 449182
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Do you have your CDL A license? Are you looking for a rewarding driving position?
As an Oldcastle Driver Operator, you will be responsible for the delivery of products sold to customers
- Transport block, mortar, and all other materials to job site in a safe manner
- Receive from dispatcher invoice for materials, directions to job site and any special instructions and follow them to the detail
- Perform pre-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and report immediately any concerns or problems
- Operate tractor-trailer/vehicle according to state and federal laws and observe all safety regulations established by the company and DMV
- Monitor and immediately report problems with assigned equipment operations, product quality, customer satisfaction and traffic
What CRH Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to operate a gas-powered delivery trailer safely and efficiently
- Must be forklift certified
- Must have a CDL A
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Greensboro Job Segment:
Forklift, Warehouse, Night, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.