How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Cardiac Exercise Specialist functions under the direction of the Cardiac Supervisor/Manager providing age propriate patient care which addresses the biological, emotional, developmental, psychological, and educational needs of the patient/family. assists in the delivery of patient care. Educates the patients on topics such as risk factors, cardiac procedures, cardiac diet, and cholesterol.
Required Minimum Education
Must be able to work weekends/holidaysRequired Minimum Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science or related field.
Required Minimum Certification
- Experience in cardiac stress testing, (populations including cardiac patients, geriatric, and diabetics).
- Must possess knowledge of 12-lead EKG's, coronary artery disease, blood pressure, glucose monitoring, and treatment options
- Must have a thorough knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the heart
Required Minimum Skills
- BLS required. ACLS required
- Knowledge of coronary heart disease, cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology,electrocardiography, 12-lead electrocardiograms, and cardiac stress testing
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!
This job has expired.