Cirium is an aviation, air travel data, and analytics company, and our mission is to help the movement of people and goods around the world. We keep the world in motion!
Our people are at the core of our company, and they are our priority. We have a shared set of values that focus on: putting the interests of our customers unmistakably first; being empowered by the trust we earn from each other and our customers; have a global vision for Cirium based on diversity, inclusion, and collaboration; and a passion for discovery to transform industries.
Our team delivers industry insights, built from decades of experience in the sector, enabling travel companies, aircraft manufacturers, airports, airlines, and financial institutions, among others, to make logical and informed decisions that shape the future of travel, growing revenues, and enhancing customer experiences.
Campaign Marketing Specialist
This role is responsible for partnering with the sales team in the America's region to create and execute on marketing campaigns designed to engage key audiences and create sales opportunities. The successful candidate is agile, has a strong and diverse digital background and portfolio that includes b2b experience in a narrow market sector. You must be comfortable working in a variety of marketing channels at both a planning and execution level.
As the campaign marketing lead, you will lead specific campaign initiatives throughout the year, coordinating multiple subject matter experts, and marketing channels to create brand and sales impact. Examples of campaigns include Cirium Aviation Sustainability Inititive, the Cirium On Time Performance Report and multiple product launches.
The On-TIme Performance Report and the annual awards are incredibly important to airlines around the world. This campaign regularly creates headlines. Winners like Delta Airlines highlight their status in their own marketing materials and on the fuselage of their planes.
In addition to regular large scale campaigns, you will be a critical piece of the worldwide marketing team, supporting a series of initiatives that may require content creation, the coordination or development of marketing assets and sales tools, and the review and optimization of tactics.
Cirium is part of a large publicly traded company, yet functions as a nimble, creative and entrepreneurial business unit. You will have flexibility to drive business revenues and propose new ideas and plans.
The role includes the following focus areas:
- Ensuring sales teams have the purposeful collateral and assets to assist them in customer interactions.
- Creating marketing and communications assets in alignment with the content strategy.
- Generating demand for solutions - targeting cross and up sell opportunities.
- Nurturing sales ready leads to maximize opportunity of purchase and renewal.
- Engaging customers and prospects in local market, prioritized by potential.
- Partnering with the internal Cirium teams to ensure development of cohesive campaign plans.
- Documenting customer needs in market.
- Maintaining and optimizing an evolving marketing campaign plan that supports the changing nature of the assigned portfolio and needs of the sales team.
- Development and maintenance of buyer personas localized and audience specific campaigns that are designed or bespoke for market.
- Adapting content for the local market.
- Coordinate with the global marketing and communications teams for portfolio specific inputs.
- Campaign strategy and key campaigns to be executed through year/quarter aligned to strategic themes.
- Monitor program/campaign metrics.
- Optimize the demand generation process.
- Develop sales collateral including whitepapers, coordinate the development of thought leadership papers.
- Organize project plans for campaigns and measure results with input from the Marketing Director.
- Partner with marketing events team to ensure we optimize our exposure and attend events to support the sales team.
Key Skills Required:
- Demand generation experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Digital marketing fluency.
- Campaign creation & management.
- Ability to set, and justify success criteria and evaluation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus but not essential
- Experience in creative and design aspects of marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent
- At least 5+ years of marketing experience in the software/solutions/information technology industries
- Experience in the airline/aerospace/travel sector is a plus
- History of launching and managing global marketing campaigns.
- Digital marketing experience.
we are proud of our heritage - going back to 1909 - and proud of the future business we are building together. Our people are at the centre of who we are, whatever your background you are welcome. We are a business made up of diverse, talented and dynamic team players who focus on delivering success.
We are a business where three out of our seven leaders are women, more than 20 languages are spoken, where some leaders have grey hair, and some have purple. Where our sales teams take time out to support local schools and our product teams champion local women back into the workplace.
Some things you might not know about Cirium:
- Cirium supplies data to market leading aviation and aerospace companies you use every day - our data powers the aviation industry and supports seamless travel for millions worldwide
- Cirium has 12 offices worldwide and we celebrate our global diversity through events and networks throughout the year
- A strategic partner of IATA, the association of world airlines, we have also been recognised as the Aircraft Appraiser of the Year, an Aviation 100 Award, five times in the last six years
- One of our offices is on a runway and has its own pub, The Goose
- Cirium is part of RBI, which is part of RELX, a FTSE 100 traded company (which was just named by Forbes as one of the world's most innovative companies)
- Our employee benefits stand out (they even include two days a year for you to dedicate to the charitable activity of your choice)
- Cirium and RBI are founding members of the Tech Talent Charter, committed to increasing the ratio of women and under-represented groups working in technology
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.