Are you looking to join an organization that is growing and dynamic? What about a high-energy, collaborative environment that rewards hard work?
J.S. Held is a global consulting firm providing technical, scientific, and financial expertise across all assets and value at risk. Our professionals serve as trusted advisors to organizations facing high-stakes events demanding urgent attention, staunch integrity, clear-cut analysis, and an understanding of both tangible and intangible assets. The firm provides a comprehensive suite of services, products, and data that enable clients to navigate complex, contentious, and often catastrophic situations. We have over 100 locations worldwide. We are highly committed to all members of our community, both employees and clients. Our organization focuses on promoting a sense of community and inspiring our people to achieve results that exceed goals.
The Team And Job Summary
Looking for a top performing Business Development Professional for J.S. Held, an established global leader that provides technical, financial, and advisory consulting services, to join our Business Development Team. The desired candidate will have a background with demonstrated sales expertise and knowledge on how to successfully penetrate corporations within various Sectors and secure consulting, litigation support, and expert witness business. This position is responsible for strategic growth and account management within this market in collaboration with fellow Business Development members and Subject Matter Experts. Position will be based in the United States near a major airport.
This position is to support J.S. Held's growth by managing and uncovering new business within assigned corporate accounts and securing new logos within various business Sectors.
- Responsible for driving revenue growth, cultivating new business, and diversifying opportunities across practice groups.
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of assigned accounts by working with area leaders, regional leaders, and account stakeholders.
- Conduct quarterly regional meetings with key internal & external stakeholders to review progress and strategy for ABM accounts.
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of the accounts, total addressable market
- Administrative tasks to enhance reporting and future communications.
- Build comprehensive account plans, opportunity maps, relationship maps
- Maintain keen understanding of account revenue history
- Meet or exceed quantitative goals for overall account growth and track.
- Cross sell services to ABM accounts in given territory.
- Generate new opportunities from new contacts/business lines.
- Introduce experts to decision makers within accounts
- Collaboration with clients, internal stakeholders, and ABM teams to best determine client needs and then execute business development and growth strategies
- Ensure regular ABM team meetings are set to discuss progress and reevaluate goals.
- Be a brand ambassador and culture carrier.
- Plan, Execute & Participate in industry conferences, events, and educational seminars.
- Serves as the internal liaison to ensure an unparalleled client experience.
Physical And Mental Job Qualifications
- College degree and 10 to 15 years of professional experience selling expert consulting services.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar and proficient in utilizing a CRM, Power-Point, and Excel.
- Proven track record of success in strategic development, management, and business growth.
- Ability to work independently and across business functions in a remote office setting
- Ability to drive business in an inside (while in COVID) and outside sales structure.
- Comfortable with video conferencing/calls/meetings and daily interaction. e.g., Microsoft Teams
- Familiar with using and maintaining activity within a CRM database, e.g., Microsoft Dynamics
- Integrity- possess strong character in all internal and external relationships.
- Honesty- transparent in dealings with all clients, team members and prospects.
- Persuasiveness- ability to work past roadblocks and achieve skills.
- Initiative- recognize opportunity and take - action.
- Diligence- meeting deadlines and completing tasks on time.
- Resourceful - finds creative solutions, independent thinker, embraces entrepreneurial spirit
- Collaboration - works well with a team and communicates effectively.
- Agility - ability to work in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time
Our mission is to serve as trusted, expert advisors to organizations around the world facing high-stakes situations that demand urgent attention, exceptional knowledge, staunch integrity and objective, clear- cut analysis and advice.
Some of the Benefits We Have Include
J.S. Held understands all our employees are people and sometimes life needs flexibility. We work to always provide an environment that best supports and suits our team's needs.
- Our flexible work environment allows employees to work remotely, when needed
- Generous PTO Policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Match
- Commuter Benefits
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the J.S. Held Online Privacy Notice and hereby freely and unambiguously give informed consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of your personal information as required and described therein. California residents can click here to learn more about the personal information we collect and here to learn about additional privacy rights that may be available.Please Explore What We're All About At Www.jsheld.com.
EEO and Job Accommodations
We embrace diversity and our commitment to building a team and environment that fosters professional and personal enrichment is unwavering. We are greater when we are equal!
J.S. Held is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request for a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com and include "Applicant Accommodation" within the subject line with your request and contact information.
This job has expired.