The Business Admin will provide administrative support to the branch with regards to Company communications, report preparation, correspondence, and the maintenance and organization of files. Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
• Maintain working files as required for area personnel and all levels of branch management.
• Timely and accurate submittal of payroll time sheets for area personnel.
• Prepare and distribute reports as directed by manager.
• Maintain all contracts, bids, proposals, sales and marketing information, etc. in a fireproof cabinet.
• Receive mail, distribute, order office supplies and other materials required by staff
• Conform in all respects with applicable federal, state/provincial and local laws, regulations, ordinances and other orders and to all company policies, procedures and directives from supervisors.
• Demonstrate professionalism by maintaining a high degree of integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
• Assist with administrative and scale at branch locations within area on as needed basis.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 2-year degree in business related field and/or 3 years' experience in an administrative capacity or equivalent combination.
• Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Experience with recycling software preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
• Ability to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrate ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to type 50 WPM.
• Maintain appointment as Notary Public.(optional)
• Possess ability to occasionally lift/move up to 10 pounds.
• Ability to use hands and fingers, talk, sit and hear.