The Business Account Executive position is responsible for identifying, prospecting, and penetrating a set of accounts within an assigned territory in one of WOW!'s local markets. This position will deploy a high activity model to ensure a high penetration rate and will be responsible for selling a full suite of data and voice solutions to their targeted accounts.
WOW! is one of the nation's leading brands in keeping our world connected through internet, TV, and phone. We don't just want people to use our services, we want them to enjoy every WOW! moment. We thrive on our core values of respect, integrity, spirit of service, and accountability. Every interaction with our customers should be guided by these 4 values. Are you ready to join our team and culture?
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Prospect, develop, negotiate with, and close new accounts within a defined, targeted customer base
- This is a hunter role that is passionate about selling coaxial based services to SMB customers
- Lead and orchestrate WOW! resources and personnel in support of the customer relationship
- Present expertly to and engage with all pertinent decision makers
- Understand and navigate a defined sales process
- Manage a sales module of at least 400 customers and maintain a funnel in line with company expectations
- Deliver and maintain required monthly quota established by the department manager
- Accurately complete paperwork associated with each customer order and/or request
- Provide accurate weekly 30/60/90/120 day sales forecasts
- Uses Salesforce to improve efficiency of sales efforts and give transparency to senior management
- Other duties as necessary
To perform this job optimally, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify, prospect, and penetrate defined base of accounts
- Be a specialist at prospecting and funnel management
- Must be proactive, with excellent time management, interpersonal skills and sophisticated problem solving
- Possess an intuitive understanding of the telecommunication business
- Must have excellent oral, written, and proven presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years' experience in the Telecommunications industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of the cable, telecommunications, and data industries
- Working knowledge of financial measurements such as IRR, NPV, Fixed Cost, and Variable Cost
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Level of proficiency with standard suite of telecommunications products
- Understand and the ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
- Ability to travel to customer sites 40-60% of work week is required
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
This job has expired.