At BrightDrop, we are reshaping e-commerce by developing smarter, greener, and more efficient ways to deliver goods and services to your door, while delivering a brighter future for the cities where we live. We are building an ecosystem of all-electric, zero-emissions delivery solutions - from electric vehicles, to ePalletsandsoftware that leverages real-time data todrive intelligent optimizationsfor e-commerce. To deliver on our mission we are growing fast and building a team, based inPalo Alto,with offices in Atlanta and Detroit,that is customer-focused, agile and passionate about innovating for a more sustainable future.
From engineering to product managementandoperations, BrightDrop is looking for people who can combine a passion for technology and sustainability with high doses of curiosity and rigorous thinking to deliver a better future.
Backed by General Motors, BrightDrop is striving to improve the communities where we live and deliver a better future for generations to come. We hope you'll join us.
The exponential growth of e-commerce coupled with increasing end-customer demand for rapid delivery and an evolving regulatory environment present both an opportunity and challenge for logistics and other commercial companies, who currently don't have optimal solutions that meet their needs. With this in mind, GM has established a new BrightDrop business unit that provides an innovative approach to enable the efficient, multimodal movement of goods through an integrated product suite that leverages connected and electrified commercial vans, first to last mile delivery solutions and real-time fleet and asset management services.
In order to meet business objectives, the BrightDrop's Customer Success team is looking for a Solution Implementation Analyst to develop and execute all demonstration and rollout activities towards the achievement of profitability and growth for the entire BrightDrop portfolio.
Additional Job DescriptionRequirements:
- Lead customers during the product evaluation phase of BrightDrop products
- Own all customer onboarding activities associated with product evaluations and rollout
- Provide on-site training of both software and hardware products to end users
- Provide on call support during evaluation and rollout phases to answer questions and provide troubleshooting steps to resolve issues as necessary
- Serve as a product subject matter expert during product evaluations and rollout
- Immerse yourself in your customer's business to actively identify additional use cases for BrightDrop products
- Actively participate in customer's on-site business activities with the goal of driving user adoption of BrightDrop's products
- Partner with Sales team to establish KPI benchmark and success criteria for product evaluations
- Drive issue resolution both internally and externally to remove barriers that prevent user adoption of BrightDrop products
- Provide on site customer support during the demonstration / evaluation process as needed
- Lead process evaluation and recommended steps to integrate BrightDrop products into customer's standard operating procedure.
- Ensure effective follow up both internally and externally is practiced on a timely basis
- Design and/or refine demonstration strategy that will scale to support rapid growth of interest from customers
- Summarize demonstration experience and results per customer location/event
- Monitor and report on product usage, issues, and customer feedback & report to necessary stakeholders
- Communicate customer product requests to BrightDrop Product Team for roadmap consideration
- Ensure proper maintenance and delivery of demonstration units
- Provide regular updates on evaluation performance metrics to internal stakeholders & customer
- Remain proficient regarding updates to products, services and processes
- 3+ years in a customer facing product specialist role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A valid driver's license and ability to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to travel up to 75% within the United States and Canada (some weekends and holidays may be required)
- Experience in electric vehicles, logistics, e-commerce grocery, and/or campus operations preferred
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities while maintaining effectiveness
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills that involves understanding the audience; getting the message across; presenting information effectively; and communicating openly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, rapidly evolving industry and organization,comfortable with ambiguity
- High degree of computer skills to develop, maintain, and analyze data; skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM account management applications
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.