Backend Developer If you are a Senior Backend Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are using the power of AI to solve the important problem of liberating data trapped in documents to power industry data flows in Climatech, carbon emissions and procurement. Our advanced, cloud-based ML technology and business-friendly solution for customers accelerates important conversations and activities around climate solutions, such as emissions reductions, renewable energy and the adoption of innovative energy-saving products. We are on a mission to fundamentally enable a very modern, data-driven approach to the business of climate solutions around the world.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work as an integral part of our product development team to design and implement amazing, new customer features and critical system improvements to take our platform to the next level.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of Software Development
What's In It for You - Salary up to $160k
- Bonus: After Series A there will be an annual bonus = % of base
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
What You Will Be Doing - Taking our product to the next level of functionality, scalability, and performance through innovative product and system improvements
- Participating in the full lifecycle of design and implementation of new product features
- Working in a full stack feature team to implement features end to end as a cohesive unit
- Proposing, leading, and working on new technology approaches to keep us modern, cutting edge, and performant at all times
- Be creative about how we can meet customer and business needs with really elegant features and approaches to solving problems
So, if you are a Senior Backend Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nitu Gulati-Pauly
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.