AWS DevOps Architect If you are a AWS DevOps Architect with experience, please read on!
We are a Ai driven consumer lending business founded by executives from Google and Capital One. We offer business the first ever AI-driven lending product and we have leveraged the success of our product and now a majority of banks, credit unions, and specialty lenders of all sizes use our AI-Driven lending product.
What You Will Be Doing - Work closely with software architects and principals to design scalable, highly available, secure application solutions that leverage cloud services.
- You will take full ownership of AWS as a service, specifically be the subject matter expert and thought leader to ensure AWS is used to its full potential.
- You will be the overall architect of where we run our company.
- Collaborating with Product Owners and Business Relationship Managers to incorporate the voice of the customer
What You Need for this Position Must Have Skills:
- 3+ yrs of AWS DevOps Experience
- 4+ yrs of AWS Experience
- High-level knowledge of AWS services over traditional to build truly cloud-native applications and infrastructure
- ALB -TranserFamily - ECS Fargate - SageMaker
- Fintech experience
- Heavy Severless Experience
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary: $160,000 - $200,000 (DOE)
- Robust health and dental insurance plans
- Annual bonus
- 401(k) with generous, fully vested, company match
- 11 company holidays
- winter break (office closed between Christmas and New Year's Day)
- unlimited vacation time
- Generous family leave policy (12 week maternity leave / 6 week paternity leave)
- Tuition reimbursement, and conference allowance
So, if you are a AWS DevOps Architect with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brandon Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.