LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of relationship risk. We help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification and Customer Data Management. We are a fast-growing division of the RELX Group, the convergence of all types of relationship risk is providing LexisNexis Risk Solutions with significant opportunity for future growth.
We are a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTSE 25, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
You will be joining a high-performance sales team in a business enjoying significant growth, a Global FTSE 100 and well renowned in the market.
This is an entry level inside sales position that exists to develop sales techniques and understand LexisNexis Risk Solutions products and solutions in order to transition to an Account Management or New Business role upon completion of objectives. The Associate will acquire and grow revenue from leads, cold calling and social media while deploying resources that will also support team growth.
- Responsible for identifying new prospects developing pipeline. Close new sales. Meet or exceed monthly revenue objectives.
- Call on leads supplied by Marketing Lead Generation team
- Cold call to secure appointments, gather information on customer needs, position and demonstrate LexisNexis Risk Managements product as solutions to customer's business issues.
- Complete internal education program consisting of e-learning, SNAP training and job shadowing so that knowledge can be leveraged for generating revenue
- Understand and articulate the value of LexisNexis Risk Management products, needs analysis and pricing as well as competitive offerings
- Clearly demonstrate your understanding of LexisNexis pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively communicate LexisNexis Risk Management benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer and in a timely fashion
- Develop and implement effective prospect/account plans that identify sales strategies, assess revenue potential, and outline targeted activities to maximize revenue opportunities and penetrate market with LexisNexis Risk Management products and solutions
- Work with mentor and manager to develop strategies for new business opportunities, account management responsibilities and sourcing/researching new prospects.
- Work with other departments including marketing, fulfillment, solution implementation and integration groups in order to onboard new customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Work experience in a professional sales environment desirable
- Strong organizational, time management and forecasting skills
- Understanding of professional research process and have the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of LexisNexis Risk Management products and solutions and how they apply to the customer's needs.
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity, and technical knowledge
- Able to work as part of a team, accomplishing mutual team goals
- Siebel knowledge a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.