WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Project Coordinator, you will assist Project Management with the coordination of project activities, including change management, ensuring timely and on-budget completion of project deliverables meeting client scope and quality requirements, all according to established AVI-SPL Project Management principles and procedures. AVI-SPL will help you acquire the skills to manage smaller complexity projects with the ultimate goal of moving into the Project Management role.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Review and acquire a thorough knowledge of contract documents for each assigned project including, but not limited to project scopes of work, bid drawings and specifications, contract, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedules.
- Manage appropriate resource scheduling for all required project tasks.
- Facilitate discovery and documentation during internal project kick-off meetings as needed
- Participate in external project kick-off meetings with all necessary external stakeholders as well as applicable internal resources as required.
- Manage internal and external project communication and documentation by keeping accurate files and records of project status and activities.
- Respond to communications from customers regarding problems or concerns in a timely and professional manner as directed.
- Compile job progress reports. Raise any issues to Project/Office Management for proper escalation.
- Review daily site progress reports from lead technicians and respond to needs identified.
- Assist in the management of equipment distribution, ordering, and shipping through pick ticketing, packing slip and sign off process requirements.
- Assist Management through the change order process through assurance that any scope, schedule, cost or change of terms are handled in accordance with AVI-SPL change order procedures.
- Deliver quality analysis report of internal resources and subcontractors.
- Ensure all closeout/as-built documentation is created and stored in proper location for service and/or future office reference.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customers with direct interaction with focus on improving customers' perception of on time delivery, quality, responsiveness, problem solving and service.
- Achieve project results per customer requirements to obtain AVI-SPL Net Promoter Score goals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project and Adobe Acrobat.
- Effectively manage tasks and resources to meet project objectives.
- Energized self-starter capable of working independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention and time management skills while adapting to change priorities.
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL Driving Privileges standards.
- Ability to travel to various job sites as required.
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Coordinator in the Audio Visual, Construction, Technology or related industry preferred.
- Accurately read and comprehend project technical and construction documents.
- Understand and assist with the maintenance of project budgets.
- Understand Audio Visual system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
- Formal education in Audio Visual, Construction, Technology or related field preferred.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.