Expected Travel: Up to 50%Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study McVary, J Sex Med 2014
Requisition ID: 5996
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology - NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract's focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift® System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving sexual function*1,2. The UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH in men over the age of 45. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 175,000 men have been treated with the UroLift System in select markets worldwide.** Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
* No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the FDA pivotal study.
** Management estimate based on product sales and average units per procedure
Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate and/or the inability to control the urge.1 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate.Position Summary
The Market Development Manager partners with Sales and Marketing to develop and execute strategic marketing initiatives with an emphasis on driving physician adoption and utilization. As an integral member of the Marketing team, this position is responsible for driving UroLift procedure growth within strategically selected markets. This position requires sales and/or marketing experience ,task management skills, strong presentation/influencing skills, and the ability to deliver both short and long- term results while working independently.Principal Responsibilities
• Manage and support deliverables in all aspects of market development strategies resulting in increased UroLift adoption.
• Establish productive working relationships with sales colleagues to deliver quarterly business review content related to marketing and co-marketing at urology practices
• Drive overall market growth as specifically measured by UroLift procedure adoption within strategically selected markets.
• Analyze relevant market data to strategically select markets of focus for co-marketing and communicate rationale to local Urology Consultants and Sales Management.
• Partner with Sales Management to analyze and report the effectiveness of integration, implementation, and performance of patient education programs.
• Train practice associates on educating patients and positioning the UroLift procedure using available patient education tools and resources.
• Partner with Urology Consultants to develop and execute comprehensive patient education programs.
• Partner with Clinical Affairs, CMA, and Marketing to develop physician education materials for Urology practices.
• Assist our customers' practices in planning educational programs and provide results and learnings to customers and sales partners.
• Facilitate partnerships along the patient-care pathway to improve patient outcomes, minimize redundancy in care, and reduce outward patient migration.
• Maintain updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
• Perform other tasks as requested.
• Contribute to the Company culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!Education / Experience Requirements
• BS/BA in business/marketing (or related discipline), or equivalent experience
• MBA preferred.
• At least 3-5 years of professional medical device sales and/or business to business sales experience.
• At least 3 years of supporting and launching disruptive technology.
• Extensive experience with healthcare customers such as physicians, nurses, and practice specialists.
• Previous experience partnering with marketing teams to create tools, processes, and programs designed to drive effective practice development efforts at an owner-operated business level.Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Strong presentation and influencing skills.
• Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent negotiating skills with the ability to adapt to changing work priorities maintain good working relationships.
• Strong analytical ability to continuously refine business plans.
• Proficiency in office-based computers and familiarity with the MS Office Suite.
• Basic understanding of Adobe and other design applications.
• Ability to deliver results while working independently.
• Valid driver's license issued by residing state and good driving record.
• Ability to travel up to 50%, overnight travel required.
• Ability to manage travel and expenses per approved budget.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
This job has expired.