The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Director, Brand Analytics, are to:
Qualifications/ Required Knowledge/ Experience and Skills:
- Function as a proactive, consultative business partner who works with key brand stakeholders to inform business decisions through rigorous analyses and actionable insights.
- Provide strategic and tactical analytics support and business recommendations to CNS (Central Nervous System) brand teams through the analysis and interpretation of secondary market research data.
- Work with large syndicated pharmaceutical data sets (from IQVIA) to provide a comprehensive view of the market, noting strengths and limitations of the data / approach.
- Develop market maps and patient journey models to inform business strategy and brand forecasting models.
- Develop and maintain short-term and long-term inline brand forecasts. Collaborate with brand leadership and finance team on a periodic basis to update the forecasts.
- Able to decompose the forecast into basic building blocks and use it for creating key goals for performance tracking of the brand.
- Develop key driver models and subsequent segmentation schema to group target HCPs into actionable segments and provide inputs for sales force optimization, resource allocation, and multi-channel tactics across all customer types.
- Develop response models / ROI measurement for various personal and non-personal promotional channels, run marketing mix models /resource allocation simulations, pro-forma investment analysis, and communicate findings to brand leadership.
- Support product and market opportunity assessments, situational analyses, trend identification, market sizing, and competitive landscape research.
- Manage metrics and key performance indicators to track brand strategy, tactics and market performance.
- Develop and operationalize ongoing reporting needs.
- Proactively identify business opportunities and insights through secondary data mining and share with key stakeholders.
- Create a strategic advantage for the brand by combining the best available information with the best tools to drive decision making and evaluation of results from a strong basis in data and robust analytics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to integrate analytics information and insights with other information sources, such as market research.
- Should be able to lead personnel with direct/indirect influence (direct reports, vendors, contract workers etc.).
- Will be responsible for budgeting process of the brand that the person is responsible for.
- Should have capability of doing hands-on analytics work.
- Understanding of various syndicated pharmaceutical datasets from IQVIA, formulary data from MMIT/Fingertip Formulary.
- Programming/Coding proficiency in SQL and experience and/or understanding of other statistical tools such as R and SAS.
- Experience in data reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Power BI, etc.
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and knowledge with the ability to understand the big picture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrated in management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations.
- Proven team and project leadership skills, and ability to work independently.
- Experienced in identifying and retrieving appropriate data and analyzing secondary market research audits and resources (e.g. IMS, Symphony, Specialty Pharmacy).
- Expert in handling and analyzing various data types (e.g., patient longitudinal data, claims data, distribution, sales, demand, units, promotion, formulary).
- Bachelor's degree, Post-graduate degree (Master's/Ph.D.) in quantitative field highly desired (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Economics, etc.).
- 6+ Years Pharmaceutical Experience
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never
ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka's call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.
This job has expired.