What can you expect:
The Client Advisor role provides Multinational specific advice, service, and solution delivery to clients and prospects as respects their global program management. Responsible for managing an account load. Viewed as a trusted business advisor and multinational point person by clients through demonstrated practice expertise and ability to manage the breadth of Marsh's global resources. Focused predominantly on less complex client needs. Liaison between the Service Offices, Client Executives, Risk Practices, and clients with international engagements. Align clients with the appropriate Marsh resources by identifying local and international experts. Partner with the Risk Practices on the placement of international business. Interact with insurers to ensure proper documentation is produced. Aid in account retention and growing the business via cross selling.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business
- Business Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Robust benefits package of competitive pay, medical/dental/vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and generous 401k benefits match as well as contribution
We will count on your to:
• Clearly communicate with clients and internal colleagues, being the single point of contact on international related issues.
• Manage less complex clients across various industries. Support Client Advisors on more complex clients.
• Analyze clients' exposure and spread of risk to identify and explore solutions with respect the coverage nuances unique to geographical spread of risk.
• Actively participate and contribute in Renewal Strategy Meetings with global clients.
• Retain current accounts and identify new and expanded revenue growth opportunities.
• Interact with insurers to ensure proper documentation such as local policies and invoices are produced accurately and in a timely manner.
• Oversee and analyze results of network activities to assure adherence to Rules of the Road Service Platform and to demonstrate value of Marsh network to clients.
• Manage account pricing for global network activities and profitability.
• Monitor industry and client situation for risk changes and emerging Marsh capabilities.
What you need to have:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Preferred minimum 3-5 years working in insurance (international/multinational insurance preferred).
• Technical product line experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• P&C license required or ability to obtain
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.