Interested in contributingto improving and saving lives? Eurofins Food Chemistry Madison is growing and we're looking for amazing team members to join us.
In 2021 we moved into a brand new ISO 17025 accredited laboratoryin Madison, WI designed to conductfood chemistry testingspecializing in infant formula, sole-source nutrition products, hemp and CBD, dietary supplements, and a variety of botanicals. Ourtesting portfolio includes vitamins, minerals, contaminants, pesticides and shelf-life studies.
We test of a variety of instrumentation including UPLC, HPLC, GC, and LCMS technologies. We offer an innovative and collaborative team environment, and the opportunity to develop expertise on a wide variety of analytical instruments! If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an exciting growth oriented company, we look forward to talking with you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Applies GMP/ GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Learns to conduct routine analyses independently and in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOP's and regulatory agency guidelines
- Learns how to document work and maintains study documentation and laboratory records
- Learns how to use laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks
- Attends and participates in project meetings
- Learns to perform peer review of data
- Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains a positive attitude. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (laboratory experience may be substituted for a degree)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- May work with potentially hazardous materials
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens (ex: milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc)
- Overtime and weekend work as required
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time, including working within a laboratory hood and standing at a bench top
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work!
What we Offer:
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunity to progress your laboratory career