Assistant Superintendent(Residential) Headquarterd in the Northwest, our firm focuses on design, fabrication and construction of mountain style homes located in the surrounding areas of some of the best resorts around the world as well as remote areas in those states. We have grown to be the largest and premier custom home builder specializing in timber and log cabins.
Our unique firm is looking for a talented Assistant Superintendent who wishes to advance to a more senior role within the company. If this is something you strive for, don't wait! Apply today!
What You Will Be Doing - Assist and oversee all phases of construction
- Manage and supervise all on site workers
- Creates and manages work schedules/assignments
- Maintains documentation of cost and inventory
- Communicate with PM's and other stakeholders to ensure construction is up to code
- Performs site inspections for quality and timeliness
What You Need for this Position - 2+ years of construction industry experience, specially residential buildings
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.