LB&B Associates Inc. is currently seeking an Assistant Facility Manager to manage operations and maintenance of facilities for the U.S. Southern Command Headquarters in Doral, FL.
Security Clearance: Must possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
The Assistant Facilities Manager shall have at a minimum a bachelor's degree and 5 years of recent (within the past 7 years) experience in the management and supervision of building mechanical maintenance operations for buildings of the approximate size and characteristics of the buildings to be covered by this contract. Bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline is preferred. Bilingual in English / Spanish is required.
- Manage the administrative operations and maintenance (O&M) of all federal buildings under this contract. Have complete authority to act on behalf of the contractor, providing leadership and direction for own area of responsibilities.
- Manage in-house skilled trades staff, ensuring the same quality of service across all facilities.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Prepare an annual repair and replacement plan.
- Oversee the development of and implementation of preventive maintenance (PM) plans and recommend predictive projects.
- Negotiates O&M contracts and manages relationships with vendors who service the buildings being managed. Qualify new vendors.
- Inspect grounds, buildings, and equipment, noting and reporting need for repair and replacements
- Monitor, train, evaluate, and guide facilities personnel.
- Regularly (bi-weekly as a minimum) meet with Property and Building Managers to provide contract requirements updates and receive further directions. Provide reports as indicated by the COR.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
This job has expired.