An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Perform a wide variety of tasks required to assemble, prep sub-assemblies, and move completed units.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete assembly of various models of machines following established procedures
- Move machines as required
- Verify completed machines meet quality standards and initial paperwork
- Use a manual and electric pallet jack
GENERAL ASSEMBLER REQUIREMENTS:
- Perform other duties as assigned
ASSEMBLER I REQUIREMENTS:
- 0 - 3 years related cross-functional assembly experience including operation of hand tools, gauges, torque wrenches
- Ability to operate small air, hand, and electric tools
- Ability to read work instructions and drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (read, speak, and understand)
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Occasional (0 - 33%), Frequent (34 - 66%), Constant (67 - 100%)
- Qualified for 0 to < 50% of the stations on two-three lines depending on identified line difficulty.
- Primary work performed in Benches or Sub 1 stations
- Lift up 50 lbs. occasionally/frequently, and 3.5 lbs. constantly
- Carry 50 lbs. occasionally/frequently, and 3.5 lbs. constantly
- Push/Pull 72 lbs. occasionally, and 80 lbs. frequently
- Frequently perform simple hand grasping, reach forward, firm hand grasping, balancing, fine hand coordination, and walking
- Constantly perform standing and object handling
- Occasionally perform operating controls (chain hoists, small tools, other assistive devices), reach overheard, sitting, crouching, stooping, kneeling, and climbing ladders.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Life Fitness and Workday Privacy Policies
This job has expired.