Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food, pharmaceutical and environmental testing services, employing more than 35,000 employees in 44 countries. Eaton Analytical is the largest and most recognized water and beverage testing laboratory in the United States, providing water quality compliance and specialty testing to more than 500 municipal, State and Federal customers.
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, Inc. is the largest portable water testing laboratory in the US, with over 100,000 combined square feet of laboratory space and nearly 200 qualified staff at our California and Indiana facilities. We also maintain service centers in Washington, Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We recognize water quality to be critical to public health protection, whether in water supplies or as a component of food and beverages. With our continued investment in emerging contaminant analyses and the ability to meet ever more stringent standards, Eurofins Eaton Analytical provides clients with a trusted laboratory partner that can respond to their needs 24/7 from multiple locations.
- Ability to work within the LIMS and create/edit EDDs
- Regular attendance and punctuality to support client service
- Responsible for daily review of work order logins/acknowledgements
- Maintain customer data base in LIMS, ensure projects are updated, all info in the LIMS is accurate and useful
- Organized and ability to multi-task
- Work with ASM to set up projects, bottle orders, invoices
- Attend department meetings and participate fully
- Answer phones when needed and back up other ASMAs
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner and aligned to company health and safety policy, as amended from time to time and in compliance with Eurofins Eaton quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Commitment to availability to clients by presence and timely response.
- Demonstrate an ongoing focus on client satisfaction by meeting expected TAT's and managing personal backlog
- Work with ASM to communicate client expectations, and data or quality concerns
- BS in a science field or working toward a degree
- Basic technical understanding of many aspects of the laboratory, regulatory requirements, and specific method requirements. Basic understanding of the laboratory business and inter-departmental relationships
- Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making recommendations
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires attention to details and good documentation skills
- Must have computer (Word, Excel) and office related skills
What we Offer:
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.