The person we are looking for thrives in a professional and fast paced environment. You're a natural team player who possesses solid decision making skills, and can easily prioritize your workload. Your colleagues count on you to stay organized, multi-task efficiently, and maintain your composure. You like working as part of a cohesive group, and you desire to learn and excel with a growing company.
The Approvals Coordinator ensures that US Ecology receives and processes waste in a safe and compliant manner. The Coordinator reviews waste profiles and documents to safeguard the wellbeing of our team members, and also maintain compliance with permits and regulations.
Day in the Life
After booting up your computer and grabbing your favorite morning beverage, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Follow up on outstanding tasks, emails and requests
- Review paperwork or samples with respect to treatment or disposal
- Identify potential waste stream problems and direct them to the right department.
- Help customers complete their waste profiles
- Review waste recertification for proper compliance
- Coordinate with internal teams to arrange third party vendor shipments
- Liaise between the operations and sales departments.
- Help operations, customer service, and the facility specialists with onsite discrepancies.
- Provide technical support to various departments.
- Manage e-mails and phone calls from internal and external customers for potential waste stream opportunities.
For your hard work
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0-2 year's laboratory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of RCRA as it relates to waste characterization and waste processing protocols preferred.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of the MS Office Suite with proficiency using Excel.
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- 100% employer paid medical for you
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.