ECS is seeking an Applications Management Lead/Technical Project Manager to work in our Washington DC office.
- Responsible for the full life cycle project management of a wide variety of IT projects.
- Work closely with engineering staff to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution.
- Regular interface with senior management, design engineers, stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, execution and control.
- Identifies and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Performance Measures
- Leads and trains junior staff.
- Facilitates definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements and works to resolve or assist in the resolution of cross-divisional resource or project conflicts.
- Serves as Agile framework coach
- Strategic Planning, Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Risk identification, analysis, and mitigation
- May establish Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and conduct kickoff meetings with all stakeholders.
- Establish and implement processes and procedures to effectively manage technical portfolios.
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Providers and Customers from across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Participate and coordinate Monthly Systems Maintenance activities
- Review, Report and Mitigate security vulnerabilities for Applications
- Must be an US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent education and experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 7 + years of experience in IT Project management
- 10+ years of IT related experience
- PMP certification
- Experience managing large scale IT projects
- Experience with COTS products
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities
- Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline including GitHub Enterprise, ALM Octane, Jenkins and Fortify
- ITILv4, CSM, or SAFe certification preferred
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.