Interested in contributingto improving and saving lives? Eurofins Food Chemistry Madison is growing and we're looking for amazing team members to join us.
In 2021 we moved into a brand new ISO 17025 accredited laboratoryin Madison, WI designed to conductfood chemistry testingspecializing in infant formula, sole-source nutrition products, hemp and CBD, dietary supplements, and a variety of botanicals. Ourtesting portfolio includes vitamins, minerals, contaminants, pesticides and shelf-life studies.
We test of a variety of instrumentation including UPLC, HPLC, GC, and LCMS technologies. We offer an innovative and collaborative team environment, and the opportunity to develop expertise on a wide variety of analytical instruments! If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an exciting growth oriented company, we look forward to talking with you!
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Organizes and conducts routine analyses independently and in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs and regulatory agency guidelines
- Documents work and maintains study documentation and laboratory records
- Independently able to use and perform basic troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks, while learning to perform routine and non-routine maintenance
- Performs peer review and QC review of data
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains a positive attitude. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Understands data generated, and history of methods.
- Recognizes deviations from normal results and inform Study Director, Principal Investigator, and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data and participates in corrective action of problems.
- Identifies problems, determines appropriate actions, and implements solutions with support or independently as appropriate.
- Able to identify critical steps in an assay.
- Leads process improvement initiatives.
- Trains and assists less experienced staff, viewed as a resource within their team
- May assist in optimizing and validating methods for a variety of matrices
- Participates in client visits or calls as needed
- Learns to write text for reports, methods and, or protocols
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (Laboratory experience may be substituted for degree)
- Atleast 1.5 years of related experience
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we Offer:
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays