UNIVERSITY STUDENT SERVICES & (UA-SES-IUBLA)
- Performs data entry tasks associated with the intake of admissions supporting documents for undergraduate applicants on all IU campuses.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of admissions and recruitment processing, workflow, and data entry environment, specifically the PeopleSoft IU Student Information System (SIS) and other internal systems.
- Assists with other data entry and office tasks as needed.
These are temporary positions with variable hours up to a maximum of 29 per week based on the cycle of admissions work, which is heaviest in October and November. Successful candidates must be available for a work schedule that occurs between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- Advanced keyboarding skills are essential.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability to work well among diverse coworkers in a fast-paced environment.
- Promptness, dependable attendance, and strong critical thinking skills are essential.
- Candidates should have good communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and demonstrated ability to work with confidential information and to follow workflow processing.
Candidates will be required to remotely work from home. Requirements for remote working on your own home computer are Windows 10 OS or the most updated version of Mac OS. If your personal equipment does not meet these standards, successful candidates will be loaned university-owned equipment. You must provide a stable internet connection and a dedicated work space where you can concentrate.Advertised Salary
$12.50 per hour.Job Classification
Career Level: Temporary
Job Function: Temporary Hourly
Job Family: Temporary Regular
Click here to learn more about Indiana University's Job Framework.Posting Disclaimer
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be differences in the working conditions as advertised in our standard job postings (e.g., the ability to travel from one campus to another, etc.). If you are invited for an interview, please discuss your questions or concerns regarding the working conditions at that time.
This posting is scheduled to close at 11:59 pm EST on the advertised Close Date. This posting may be closed at any time at the discretion of the University, but will remain open for a minimum of 5 business days. To guarantee full consideration, please submit your application within 5 business days of the Posted Date.
If you wish to include a cover letter, you may include it with your resume when uploading attachments.New employees will be provided with information regarding Indiana University's COVID-19 vaccine policy, which includes the opportunity to request an exemption. To learn more, view our COVID-19 vaccine information page.Equal Employment Opportunity
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. Indiana University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission, as required by Title IX. Questions or complaints regarding Title IX may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights or the university Title IX Coordinator. See Indiana University's Notice of Non-Discrimination here which includes contact information.Campus Safety and Security
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, containing policy statements, crime and fire statistics for all Indiana University campuses, is available online. You may also request a physical copy by emailing IU Public Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting IUPD.Contact Us
This job has expired.