ECS is seeking a Administrator/SharePoint Developer to work in our Washington, DC office.
ECS has an immediate opening for a Senior Systems Engineer (SSE) with SharePoint development and programming skills to support federal law enforcement client's gang intelligence program. The SSE will provide SharePoint Development support for an online information system with Web-based tools designed for researching law enforcement-related intelligence. This position is exempt.
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance
- Minimum of 15 years of IT experience in all areas of system life cycle, with a Minimum of 10 years designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining SharePoint web applications/site collections.
- Experience customizing SharePoint display templates and search templates.
- Requirements definition and requirements traceability methods.
- Experience with SharePoint Configuration Management--identification, change control and auditing.
- Experience with Systems Maintenance including installation, operations, change management, back-up and recovery, and continuity of operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and develop reports through gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on effectively communicating program details to all levels of management.
- Experience evaluating, analyzing, and recommending options in improving efficiency and effectiveness in system and software lifecycle development phases.
- Experience producing written documentation, including procedures and instructions.
- Experience assisting in the creation of training materials; computer training modules; data analysis; and to support outreach/training efforts.
- Experience managing, tracking, prioritizing, and scheduling multiple projects simultaneously while meeting short deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or IT-related field
- Experience integrating mapping tools (e.g., ArcGIS) with SharePoint.
- Experience importing large datasets into SharePoint structures.
- Experience customizing user profile properties
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.