Makino is a world leader in metal-cutting and machining technology. As a leader in the advanced manufacturing machine tool technology, Makino enables its customers to realize the highest level of quality with the fastest time to market. When companies make the parts that matter for automotive, aerospace, medical, die/mold and other industries worldwide, they make them with Makino.
General Office Manager responsibilities. This position will support our Auburn Hills, MI facility. Handles wide variety of complex and confidential situations and conflicts. Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Making independent decisions based on knowledge of operations, policies and procedures. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and AUTHORITIES include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Communication link for all levels within the organization
- Organization of Company meetings
- Assist in processing expense reports
- Being the face of the company for visitors to the facility
- Preparation of presentation drafts and final copy for management, distributors and employees
- Manages calendars, contacts and travel management
- Reviewing, forwarding and responding to mail
- Interfaces with company customers at company sales, training and support functions
- Directs outside calls to proper functions within the organization
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of Office Management and administrative support experience
- Proficiency in software including Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Access and proficiency or ability to learn software programs
- Ability to maintain confidential or sensitive information
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work as a member of a team
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Interpersonal and problem-solving skills; self-motivated
- Decision-making and management skills
- Two-year degree preferred
We believe that the interests of our company and people are inseparable, and we are committed to developing a diverse team of creative and independent professionals. Employees enjoy a stable work environment from a company with years of success and growth in the machine tool industry.Makino offers competitive pay, generous benefits and ongoing training. Makino is proud to be an EEO/M/F/Disabled/Vets employer
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!
This job has expired.