Primary Job Purpose
The Administrative Assistant IV provides administrative assistance and secretarial support to executives/management at pay levels 23 through 28 and pay level 99. The position may also provide support to executives/management at pay levels above 28.
General Functions and Outcomes
- May perform any or all of the following duties:
- Provides administrative assistance/secretarial support (most of which will be complex and/or of a confidential nature) including typing, transcribing, proofreading and editing of routine and non-routine correspondence, reports and memoranda; screening telephone calls and visitors and providing assistance or resolving inquiries where possible; follow-up; filing; scheduling appointments; opening, sorting, prioritizing and responding to mail; ordering supplies.
- Records and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Maintains records of expenses and compiles expense reports.
- Assists in preparation of or prepares budget and related records.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
- Composes and/or initiates correspondence, memoranda and reports.
- Works on special projects, including meetings or conferences, activities, events, mailings, presentations, reports -- some requiring research and compilation of data. May coordinate work and completion of some projects..
- Provides backup to other administrative assistants or staff as needed.
- Secretarial certificate or equivalent
- 5 plus years increasingly responsible administrative assistant/secretarial experience (preferably includes 2 years to executive level management) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent business English and grammar skills
- Basic math
- Ability to make sound independent decisions and use own initiative
- Understanding of corporate organization and structure
- Duties are performed primarily in an office environment.
- Some travel may be required.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members for 100 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you're seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers' engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check are required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com
This job has expired.