Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 10 practices: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Resilience, Construction Engineering, Protective Design and Security, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on everything from landmark buildings to small-scale specialty structures, from the historic to the high performing, while balancing multiple objectives, including form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. TALENT is at the core of our business.
Thornton Tomasetti is seeking a full-timeAdministrative Assistant. The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant role will have strong administrative skills with a strong work ethic, superior multi-tasking abilities, 'can-do' attitude, and great organizational skills.
- Assist and cover for all administrative staff, as needed
- Work with Marketing Department, as needed
- Arrangealltravel,as needed
- Input and update contact information in Salesforce
- Input and update opportunity and project information in Salesforce/Deltek
- Assist and back-up receptionist as needed
- Assist Manager of Administrative Services, as needed
- 1year of previous administrative experience in an office environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Salesforce and/orDeltekexperience is a plus
Thornton Tomasetti is proud to be an equal employment workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Thornton Tomasetti are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. (US Locations Only)
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
This job has expired.