Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant for a Pasadena, Texas location. You will be responsible for supporting a group of professionals in an active chemical manufacturing plant.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- General administrative duties associated with the day-to-day activities of the department
- Updating databases, reports, and lists as necessary
- Meet regularly with managers to exchange and understand information relating to their needs
- Assure that new members of the department have the necessary tools, supplies and information
- Inventory, order and manage printer, plotter and general office supplies and their upkeep
- Coordinate lunch orders for meetings as needed
- Maintain the department procurement card and associated record keeping
- Print and distribute copies of large documents
Skills / Qualifications Skills / Qualifications
- 2 + years' experience working as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent, preferably in the chemical manufacturing industry
- Safety focused
- O rganized and efficient
- Proactive in helping to improve the work processes of the position and the department
- Should feel comfortable working in a team environment to collectively achieve the objectives of the department
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in SAP a plus
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.