This position reports to the Accounts Receivable (AR) Reconciliation Supervisor and is responsible for ensuring that all customer account balances are kept current by ensuring on account (OA) balances and credits on account/on invoice are applied daily. The AR Recon Analyst will also reconcile aged credit balances and determine needed actions. The AR Recon Analyst will serve as a liaison between Trux (AR system), Collections, Branch Locations, Cash, and the external customer as needed. This position runs On Account reports and scripts, applies exact matches, analyzes/reconciles accounts, researches other OA items and produces managerial reports as needed. Will action bad debt recovery and unclaimed property. May assist with putting new processes into place. Participates in other projects as requested.
Machines, Tools and Equipment:
- Run On Account credit reports and apply exact matches on a daily basis
- Researches, analyzes and reconciles accounts to ensure proper OA and credit balance application within Trux and Tower.
- Works with other teams and the external customer as needed to ensure proper account balances are on record
- Runs reports for management as needed
- Follows and actions bad debt recovery process
- Follows and actions customer refund process
- Follows and actions unclaimed property process
- Special projects as assigned
- Document any new processes or update current procedures
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Operate standard office equipment (i.e., personal computer, facsimile, copy machine, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office-Outlook, Word, and Excel (Excel is a must)
- Knowledge of and experience using Trux and Tower is preferred
- 2-4 years experience in commercial collections, account receivable, billing or customer service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
- Ability to work across various teams
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing
- Close attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve independently
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma, Associate degree (AA) from two-year College or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. GFL will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
This job has expired.