At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How you will make contributions that matter...
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Oversee plant accounting functions and ensure accuracy and integrity of accounting data.
- Close monthly accounting cycles, inclusive of accruals, journal entries and variance reporting.
- Responsible for weekly data for inclusion in all weekly financial reporting. Analyze variance reports.
- Reconcile monthly physical inventories and ensure applicable procedures are followed.
- Manage office personnel. Responsible for general office manager duties.
- Oversee the plant's accounts payable functions.
- Responsible for general ledger accuracy.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget.
- Oversee plant's traceability functions and exercises. Ensure regulatory compliance with USDA, FDA and WDA and act as liaison for regulatory compliance auditors, as well as internal auditors.
- Responsible for maintenance of plant's production record keeping, to include license or permit application and maintenance.
- Responsible for plant and office computer equipment; act as plant liaison for IT.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate data needed for sound business and financial decision-making.
- Assume an active role in the plant Safety Programs to include involvement in the plant Safety Teams.
- Communicate and interact effectively with all personnel, all departments, sister plants and all levels of management to ensure the smooth operation of the process.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment required; dairy processing background preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite required; AS400/Maestro, SAP preferred.
- Must possess strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, possess good time management and be able to multi-task.
- Ability to lead, influence, motivate people, and promote quality, safety, and teamwork.
- Ability to work flexible hours - weekends and holidays.
- Development opportunities that enhance their career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help them care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to their community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.