This position is located onsite at the Corporate Headquarters located in Kenosha, WI.
Responsible for selling, renewing, endorsing, and maintaining insurance programs available through Franchisee Insurance by providing prompt, accurate, and courteous service to Franchisees in the areas of auto, general liability, inventory, workers compensation, umbrella liability, Family Assistance plan, short term disability, life insurance, accident plan, critical illness plans and telephone intake of related claims from all programs offered.
- Responsible for all underwriting, renewing, quoting, issuing, workers compensation, umbrella policies, and endorsements for the franchisee insurance programs (see above position summary).
- Develop information and recommendations for prospective accounts, present proposals and adhere to agency policies and procedures for writing a new account.
- Process requests for various insurance documents such as auto ID cards, certificates of insurance, state specific forms, etc. on the same day as requested.
- Prepare and process cancellations for the franchisee insurance programs (see above position summary).
- Maintain franchisee census information within franchisee data base program.
- Plan and participate in the annual Snap-on Franchisee Conference. Order and ship supplies, invite suppliers, develop marketing materials, and sell insurance while at the conference. Travel Required.
- Maintain and order office supplies for agency, claims administration, and risk management.
- Wisconsin Brokers license in: Property, Casualty, Life & Health Insurance required additional testing for agent licenses in all 50 states.
- Participate in seminars and classes to meet continuing education requirements.
- Comfortable and proficient with phone and face-to-face customer contact
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of agency systems, proficient in Excel, Word, and Web based programs
- Strong problem solving ability in order to complete multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Preferred requirements of:
- Proficient in verbal and written communications
Learn more about Snap-on:
- CISR - Certified Insurance Service Representative
- CPCU - Certified Property Casualty Underwriter
- College degree or an associate degree in insurance or risk management a plus
- 3+ years of Insurance agency experience
Snap-on is rooted in the dignity of work. From our founding 100 years ago, we have been dedicated to this timeless principle. We celebrate this work, and we celebrate our customers, the makers and the fixers
, who perform day in and day out to move the world forward. Snap-on continually strives to be an employer of choice and offers a Great Place to Work.
Snap-on is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices and laws. Snap-on strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against applicants, associates or any other covered persons for any reason including race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.