We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
This is an inside sales position where you will be assigned a book of approximately 350 existing accounts with new accounts signing up every day. Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with existing Wrike customers and helping them grow the success of the software inside their organization.
- Working with our Customer Success team to identify upgrade opportunities in existing subscriptions
- Closing multiple deals per month
- Training clients on best practices, tips, and tricks or new features. - Performing product demos via screen share through Zoom
- Learning a proven SaaS sales process and methodology from decorated sales leaders
- Leveraging Salesforce.com to execute plays against your account base - Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction of all customers
- This role is non-exempt and there will be minimal to no travel expectations associated with this role
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires minimum of 3 years of experience.
- 1+ years sales experience
- Experience handling the full sales cycle from qualification to close, managing customer relationships and leveraging those relationships to expand business
- Overachievement in past quota holding roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Experience with making outbound sales calls
- Experience in solution selling is a plus - Experience using Salesforce, Google Apps, and Zendesk is a plus
#wrikejobWhat you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.