Account Executive Mid-Market – Midwest
The Account Executive position is an individual contributor role. The candidate must have prior enterprise software sales experience. The Account Executive will focus on personal quota attainment by targeting corporate enterprise prospects. This position can be remote (home-based) or based in one of our physical office locations.
This role will support the MidwestRegion including Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho.
- Achieve quarterly and annual quotas as set forth by management
- Maximize sales productivity through consistent use of defined sales processes
- Accurate forecasting, tracking, and reporting
- Develops effective relationships with partners including law firms and consulting partners to drive additional revenue
- Continuously gain knowledge and demonstrate competency on the growing Privacy, E-Discovery, Forensics and legal GRC marketplace and Exterro’s products and product roadmaps
- Keep Salesforce up-to-date and accurate at all times
- Represent Exterro at industry events
- Manage marketing campaigns within your assigned territory
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 2-4 years of successful enterprise SaaS, software sales experience including experience selling to corporate legal, compliance or IT groups
- Strong closing skills
- Ability to effectively use Saleforce.com
- Must be willing to travel 30-50% of the time
Exterro is an equal opportunity employer, participates in E-Verify and is a drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon successful passing of a background check and drug screen. You will be required to sign a non-competition agreement for this role.
This job has expired.