WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world's largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data - spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices - so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium's turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium's customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers' and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a high-performing Account Executive with 5-7 years experience selling SaaS Marketing technologies and solutions. The ideal candidate is looking for enterprise selling experience and historically meets and exceeds quota, thrives on winning and is willing to take the necessary steps to get to quota.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- Drive strategy and alignment across pre and post sales support staff to deliver revenue within your account base
- Develop a sales pipeline working accounts in your assigned territory
- Drive deep discovery focused on customer problem and solution development
- Create and deliver value oriented business cases to drive project and budget prioritization
- Deliver sales presentations, illustrating strong product knowledge and business acumen
- Engage and nurture stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Maintain a strong level of proficiency in all products, including persona and product positioning; capabilities, benefits and value
- 5 to 7 years of full cycle SaaS sales experience in a Digital Marketing or Big Data/Analytics environment
- You have proven success closing six-figure ARR deals
- You have managed sales cycles that include multiple stakeholders and executive sponsors that span multiple organizations
- You have built value oriented business cases to create project prioritization and justify budget
- You have managed an existing book of business and successfully driven upsell and cross sell bookings
- You are technically adept, driven by results, and are curious by nature
- You have a college degree
- You have the ability to travel (10%-25%) for on-site client meetings, and in office team meetings
At Tealium, we don't just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work)
, our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares
, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working)
, enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership
, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time
, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break
, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium)
, offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs
, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium's solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.
This job has expired.