Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
022088 2nd Shift Production Lead (Open)
Education and Experience
- Responsible for overseeing all scopes of basic production process.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Contacts supervisor in the event of any complex problems with the production process.
- Understands the production policies, practices, and procedures. Ensures the team understands and follows these procedures.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed. Identify and document quality problems. Ensures prevention of non-conforming products.
- May be responsible to assist supervisor in overseeing colleague performance and scheduling.
- May be responsible for training colleagues on the line.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically possesses a high school diploma (or equivalent) and 5 or more years of relevant experience.
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of the production process.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Willing and able to teach, coach, and develop others.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.