100% REMOTE- Full Stack Java Developer (React) If you are a 100% REMOTE- Full Stack Java Developer (React) with experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* 100% REMOTE- Full Stack Java Developer (React)
*Job Location:* Work from Home
*Requirements:* Java, Spring, React, APIs
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Our digital credential service, allows learners, academic institutions, and employers to request, verify, and share credentials in secure ways. The platform has helped thousands of schools and universities exchange more than 100 million transcripts and other credentials globally.
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing - Be part of a high performing team of software engineers delivering scalable and robust solutions within our microservices platform
- Using emerging technologies when applicable
- Work within teams that utilize Agile, Lean, and DevOps practices
- Code, Automate testing, Design, and Document knowledge
- Constructively participate in code reviews
- Work closely with your team, agile coach, and product owners to deliver value
What You Need for this Position - Experience and strong proficiency with Java and Object-Oriented concepts
- Industry experience building RESTful services
- Web development experience.
- Experience with modern UI using React and Redux
- Experience with Git
- Proficiency in SQL, JPA/Hibernate
Nice to Have:
- Spring and Spring boot development
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package, including FSA program
- Fidelity 401(k)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Internet Stipend
- Phone Stipend
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE- Full Stack Java Developer (React) with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Parker Graham
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.